The year 2015 was filled with new technology, startups, and entrepreneurs. Mistakes were made and good decisions too, leaving people learning lessons the hard way, which some argue is the only way. Find out what went wrong and what went right, and what qualifies as the top business lessons of 2015.
Join Startup Canada (@Startup_Canada) and Kivuto (@KivutoSolutions) on Friday, December 11, 2015 for a live #StartupChats on Twitter from 12pm – 1pm EST, hosted by Edwin Frondozo (@drgnmeme), on Top Business Lessons from 2015.
– Kivuto, Digital Distribution. Simplified. Committed to education technology for over 15 years. http://www.kivuto.com #edtech. (@KivutoSolutions)
– John Paul Aguiar, I Help Bloggers, Entrepreneurs To Use Blog Marketing, Twitter Marketing, Social Media. Kidney Transplant Rec. #6 Forbes Top Social Media Influencers 2013,14. (@JohnAguiar)
– kelly Lovell, Media personality, Motivational Speaker, Entrepreneur, Founder of @MyEffectHub & Producer/Host of @YOUeffect A #WXNTop100 Most Powerful Woman working 2 #inspire. (@kellyalovell)
– Rivers Corbett, reLiSH co-Founder / My RockStar Biz founder & Keynote Speaker. (@RiversCorbett)
– Clinton Senkow, Founder @SocialBare, Board Member @NAIT_OHAA, Contributor @Yegfit, #Tech, #Startup, #Fitness, #Travel, and @rachaelsenkow are my passions. (@clintonsenkow)
– Pat Mussieux, From trash bag to travel in a private plane, Pat has taken her coaching and speaking business to over half a million dollars in less than 6 years. (@patmussieux)