Building enriching and engaging workplaces must be done with purpose. Having the right team on board to help design and execute employee engagement strategies while training leaders with the knowledge and skills they need to lead teams is important for the success of a business. Find out why it’s important to build great community and to have engaged staff at your small business.
Join Startup Canada (@Startup_Canada) and Scotiabank (@Scotiabank) on October 12 for a live #StartupChats on Twitter from 12pm – 1pm ET. Hosted by Kylie Woods, the Founder & CEO of Calgary-based Chic Geek (@kywoods_), we’ll be learning about Creating a Thriving Culture and Team.
- Jasmin Bollman. Jasmin is a writer and branding expert who has a love/hate relationship with all things social media. Rebel.com @jasmin_der
- Matthew Lester Startup Advisor, Recruiter, Investor, Owner and Entrepreneur IQ PARTNERS @MattLesterIQP
- Stella Lee. consultant, advisor, researcher, writer and speaker about e-learning and emerging ed tech industry. Paradox Learning Inc. @stellal
- Marina Byezhanova. Entrepreneur / expert on hiring and building worldclass company cultures Pronexia Inc. @pronexia
- Crystal Henrickson. Leadership & Founder Coach Talent Collective @talentlove
- Tom Manimanakis. Social Purpose Biz Mentor & Founder of Ethos Assets which is a waste diversion/circular economy initiative that generates beneficial resources and funding to support social challenges such as hunger, homelessness and poverty. Ethos Assets @TManimanakis | @EthosAssets
- Pat Mussieux. Award winning business coach and acclaimed international speaker Steps2Happiness, Inc @PatMussieux
- Joshua O’Grady Augmented Recruiter matching talent to their dream career. Sprout. @gradeAstrategy