About This Event
Sharpen your financial management skills with a Startup Finance Bootcamp. The Startup Finance Program is presented by Startup Canada and Intuit Canada and is hosted by Startup Charlottetown.
Startup Finance Bootcamps are intensive workshops held in-person bringing together between 50 and 150 entrepreneurs with expert facilitators and the local startup finance providers and mentors.
Register now and:
- Hear from top Canadian entrepreneurs & experts
- Learn about the ‘5 Steps to Starting Up Right’ and where to access finance
- Get your startup finance questions answered by entrepreneur mentors and key players in the local small business finance ecosystem
- Network with local entrepreneurs
- Get 50% off Quickbooks Online and Startup Canada Memberships
- Get a pack of offers and tools from Startup Canada’s partners
- Build a bigger and better business
Walk away with the knowledge and network that they need to continue on course to building a financially fit and fundable enterprise!
- Entrepreneur Keynote
- Expert Crash course by a Chartered Professional Accountant
- Carousel Mentorship (e.g. Tools for Financial Success, Opening a Bank Account, Applying for a Loan, Grants, Crowdfunding, Angel Investment, SR&ED, etc.)
Register now! Spaces Limited!