About This Event
The information era is only growing with 6 billion daily google searches, 205 billion emails sent, and 40 million Tweets shared each day*, people globally are more hooked into the Internet than ever before. How do entrepreneurs focus in on what they’re looking for and find the critical information that will help them make decisions?
Join Startup Canada (@Startup_Canada) and Rogers (@RogersBiz) on August 2 for a live #StartupChats on Twitter from 12pm – 1pm ET. Hosted by Edwin Frondozo (@drgnmeme), Co-founder at Slingshot VoIP, we’ll learn how to Sift through Digital Information Overload.
– Lauren Marinigh. @Futurpreneur
– Nilay Lad, I’m an innovator and visionary within the financial services sector who will break barriers and the market to make life easier for Canadians looking to bank online. @fefifosave
– James Bowen, Serial entrepreneur, Chair of Startup Canada’s Startup awards, angel investor. @jamesBowen2015
– Natalie Korenic, Vancouver biotech startup Business Coordinator with a passion for communications and market research. @nvkorenic
– Jade Alberts, Workplace Strategist / Brand Influencer / StoryTeller / Business Development / Mentorer / Entrepreneur. @Jade_A_Consult
– Kara Morgan, I am an Efficiency Expert and Lead Innovator at PlanIt! Outsourcing Solutions and PlanIt! Solar Blinds. @planitoutsrcing
– Nicole Bedeau, We promote your brand in a new digital world. @blprdigital
– Michael Koral, I’m the COO and Co-Founder of @needlsads – the easiest and most effective way to advertise on social media. @michael_needls