About This Event
In business, cost is associated with the value of money that has been used up to get something. It is also the monetary valuation of the effort, material, resources, time, utilities consumed, risked incurred and opportunities forgone. Costing is a great deal in business. How do you control and plan the cost of your business so you not only reduce startup costs, but break even?
Join Startup Canada (@Startup_Canada) and Scotiabank (@Scotiabank) on May 10 for a live #StartupChats on Twitter from 12pm – 1pm ET. Hosted by Edwin Frondozo (@drgnmeme), Co-founder at Slingshot VoIP, we’ll learn about Reducing Startup Costs & Breaking Even.
- Justin Hartzman, @needlsAds, Needls uses data science to make advertising on Facebook and Instagram more effective.
- Nicholas Coriano, @NicholasCoriano, Entrepreneur & CEO of Homescape LLC
- Jade Alberts, Workplace Strategist / Brand Influencer / StoryTeller / Business Development / Mentorer / Entrepreneur. @Jade_A_Consult
- Kevin Ronson, @kronsonca, Kevin is responsible for ensuring that all things financial run smoothly and that our customer service is the best in the industry.
- Juris Ulmanis, Entrepreneur / Marketing Professor | Latvian National Guard | Former Motorola Executive. @Jurisu
- Valerie Song, Entrepreneur trained by #1 consumer packaged goods companies. @avasmartgarden
- Lori King, Promotional Products and Social Media Consulting. @1loriking
- Kara Morgan, I am an Efficiency Expert and Lead Innovator at PlanIt! Outsourcing Solutions and Planit Solar Blinds. We help small and micro businesses scale, lower costs and get more done in less time using digital technology and innovative products. @planitoutsrcing
- Adrianna Prosser, Content creator, social media guru, community manager who digs geek culture. @adriannap @eytanbensoussan @vinnielynch1
- Rhonda Morrison, Our CEDEC Youth Start-Up team provides prestart-up and start-up support to young entrepreneurs across Quebec. @RSMorrison
- Alissa Bryden, Accountant, Business Coach and Start-up Specialist. @vhaccounting
- Vinnie Lynch, Sales & Leadership Coach. @vinnielynch1
- Eytan Bensoussan, Co-Founder of @Ferstdigital. Join us to see our beta at ferstdigital.com. @eytanbensoussan
- IIdar Shar,@StackAdapt, StackAdapt is an ad platform that is developing a solution for brands to help them acquire new customers with data-intelligence and machine learning.
- Vitaly Pechershiy, @stackadapt, StackAdapt is an ad platform that is developing a solution for brands to help them acquire new customers with data-intelligence and machine learning.
- Alissa Bryden, @vhaccounting, Accountant, Business Coach and Start-up Specialist
- Liam Mooney, @JackpineLiam, CEO of Jackpine and NICA. Instructor at Carleton University. Designer. Brand creation and reinvention specialist.
- Susan Watkin, @WatkinSBS, Small business accountant, educator, and advocate
- Carmen Reis, @smegurus, I support content development, sales and marketing, but a closet accountant with a creative streak.
- Jeremie Miller, @JeremieMiller, I teach entrepreneurs to organize the chaos that happens with money
- Kathleen Macdonald, @cooksfromhome, Kathleen created Cooks from Home to solve all the world’S problems one shared dish at a time
- Colin Weston, sport innovator, golf disruptor, surfpark developer and podcast hoster. @ColinWeston01