Cloud collaboration is a newly emerging way of sharing and co-authoring files through cloud computing, whereby documents are uploaded to a central “cloud” for storage,and can then be accessed by others. New cloud collaboration technologies have allowed users to upload, comment and collaborate on documents, and even amend the document itself, evolving the document within the cloud. Businesses in the last few years have increasingly been switching to use of cloud collaboration.
Join Startup Canada (@Startup_Canada) and Intuit Canada (@QuickBooksCA) for #StartupChats on May 22, 2015 at 12pm EDT to learn how you can increase your collaboration with your clients and team by using the cloud.
- Jonathon Moody (@jonathonmoody), VP of operations at Versature (@Versature)
- Pierre Roman (@pierreroman), Technical Evangelist at Microsoft
- Larry Keating, President & CEO of NPC Data Guard (@NPCtweets)
- Mark Burdon (@mark_burdon), Partner Manager at CRM Portal Connector, Freelance Writer, Dynamics CRM Solutions Guy, Comms specialist
- Shawn Freeman (@shawn_freeman), Partner, TWT Group (@TWTGroupInc) – IT Provider for SMB | Entrepreneur | Thought Leader | Livin’ the dream