As part of the 2015 Startup Canada Webinar Learning Series, Startup Canada is pleased to feature notable entrepreneur and data expert Bjoern Herrmann, Founder & CEO of Compass on Thursday, May 14 from 5pm – 6pm EDT.
Mr. Herrmann founded and led five for and not for profit ventures around the world including in Germany, Bangladesh and the USA. Mr. Herrmann has also worked as a marketing executive in Russia. His current venture Compass has released a series of well-regarded reports on why companies fail and succeed, as well as a comparative analysis of global ecosystems.
- Hear global perspectives on the startup ecosystem concept
- Learn from best practices proven outside of Canada
- Share learnings from travels to various Startup Communities
- Receive advice for community building and prosperity
- Discuss perspectives on big data and technology uses for community ecosystems
Don’t miss this interactive learning session! Registration is free for Startup Canada Community Leaders (with promo code) and $25 for the general public.