The 2016 Federal Budget is being released in the Spring, and along with Finance Minister Bill Morneau, your local Members of Parliament are collecting views and guidance on the 2016 Budget during Pre-Budget Consultations across Canada. How can this budget be used to support entrepreneurs and their startups, small businesses, and high-growth companies? Why is entrepreneur input into the budget integral to job creation and supporting economic growth? How do you make your voice heard and make it count?
Join Startup Canada (@Startup_Canada) and OneStory (@OneStory_com) on February 5 for a live #StartupChats on Twitter from 12 pm – 1 pm ET, hosted by Edwin Frondozo (@drgnmeme), to talk about #EveryEntrepreneur has a voice – Pre-Budget Consultations!
– OneStory, Real people. Real stories. Real easy. Create and share video interviews: http://www.OneStory.com #ICareIShare (@OneStory_com)
– Women Entrepreneurs SK, Women Entrepreneurs of Saskatchewan Inc. is a non-profit organization dedicated to helping women entrepreneurs succeed in business. @SaskWE
– Kate Harrison, Consultant, Summa Strategies Canada (@KatlynHarrison)
– James Bowen, Entrepreneur & Chair of the Startup Canada Awards, Experiential Simulations (@jamesBowen2015)
– Hassan Nawaz, Founder, BidThrone (@_HassanNawaz)
– Clinton Senkow, Founder, SocialBare and Connected Getaways, (@ClintonSenkow)
– Kamloops Innovation, We help people turn their innovative ideas into successful businesses. Pop by and say hello, drop in for coworking, and join the #startuplife with us! (@kicpeople)
– Loa Fridfinnson, In addition to the marketing services that Activ8 provides to SMEs, Loa teaches entrepreneurs how to launch their business and communicate effectively. (@activ8inc)
– Kathryn Forrest, Communications and Marketing Manager at Startup Canada (@KathrynForrest5)
– Alex Bevilacqua, Growth & Partnerships at Picatic Toronto. @PicaticTO
– Lisa Kember, Extensive Expertise in Email, Social Media and Online Marketing and PR. Public speaker. Regional Development Director for @ConstantContact. (@lisakember)