Building a great company culture must be done with purpose. When you’re starting a business and begin to hire, you want to have the right systems in place and the values you want your company to embody. Developing great habits from the start is essential. How many hours does your team put in weekly? Are there benefits plans? What are ways you’re communicating with your staff so they feel safe and respected?
Join Startup Canada (@Startup_Canada) and Mastercard (@MastercardCAnws) for a live #StartupChats on Twitter from 12pm – 1pm ET. Hosted by Kylie Woods, the Founder & CEO of Calgary-based Chic Geek (@kywoods_), we’ll be learning about Creating a Winning Culture.
- Jasmin Bollman. Jasmin is a writer and branding expert who has a love/hate relationship with all things social media. Rebel.com @jasmin_der
- Matthew Lester. Startup Advisor, Recruiter, Investor, Owner and Entrepreneur IQ PARTNERS @MattLesterIQP
- Stella Lee. consultant, advisor, researcher, writer and speaker about e-learning and emerging ed tech industry. Paradox Learning Inc. @stellal
- Marina Byezhanova. Entrepreneur / expert on hiring and building worldclass company cultures Pronexia Inc. @pronexia
- Crystal Henrickson. Leadership & Founder Coach Talent Collective @talentlove
- Tom Manimanakis. Social Purpose Biz Mentor & Founder of Ethos Assets which is a waste diversion/circular economy initiative that generates beneficial resources and funding to support social challenges such as hunger, homelessness and poverty. Ethos Assets @TManimanakis | @EthosAssets
- Radisha Geddes. On a mission to help women create a business and life that leverages their talents & gifts, empowering them to stand in their truth with confidence Rashida Geddes International @RadishaGeddes
- Pat Mussieux. Award winning business coach and acclaimed international speaker Steps2Happiness, Inc @PatMussieux