WHY WORK AT STARTUP CANADA?
Startup Canada is Canada’s entrepreneurship organization. Startup Canada promotes and supports the success and growth of Canada’s 3.5 million entrepreneurs, with a mandate to foster economic growth, competitiveness, and prosperity through entrepreneurship.
Since launching, Startup Canada’s programming has directly supported more than 200,000 entrepreneurs and 50 grassroots Startup Community organizations. Working with over 750 ecosystem partners, including accelerators, incubators, research parks, educational institutions, economic development agencies, associations, and government programs, Startup Canada serves entrepreneurs from all backgrounds, industries, and stages of development, with a network reflective of Canada’s diverse population.
At Startup Canada, you can expect:
- Working closely with a dynamic and fun team of professionals in the nation’s capital.
- Employee benefits and wellbeing perks.
- Great location that’s close to the LRT, 90 series bus routes, Parliament Hill, and the Rideau Centre.
- Opportunity to travel.
- Flexible work hours,
- Working directly with Canada’s vibrant entrepreneurship community and leading entrepreneurs.
- Working directly with top level industry partners and government leaders.
- Opportunities for professional development.
Interested in joining the Startup Canada team? Want to make a difference in the lives of entrepreneurs? We want to hear from you! Check back here regularly as we add more opportunities where you can bring your passions and skills to our growing organization.