About This Event
Leading a startup comes with unique challenges and tribulations that only entrepreneurs can understand. Whether it’s making sure the bills are paid on time to mobilizing teams to help build the company, entrepreneurs need to know the important traits and strategies that will lead their startup to growth. What does it take to lead from start to success?
Join Startup Canada (@Startup_Canada) and The Natural Leader (@NaturalLeader) on August 4 for a live #StartupChats on Twitter from 12pm – 1pm ET. Hosted by Edwin Frondozo (@drgnmeme), Co-founder at Slingshot VoIP, we’ll learn about Exploring Leadership for Entrepreneurs!
– The Natural Leader, Helping individuals & organisations define their leadership power through horsemanship activities. @NaturalLeader
– Megan te Boekhorst. @Futurpreneur
– Rick Spence, I’ve often been called the gurus of entrepreneurs. @rickspence
– James Bowen, Serial entrepreneur, Chair of Startup Canada’s Startup awards, angel investor. @jamesBowen2015
– Julia Grieve, AN ENTREPRENEUR, A TRENDSETTER, A LOCAL CELEBRITY, AND ECO-DESIGN LEADER. @prelovedtoronto
– Nunzio Presta, online marketplace where people can buy, sell and grow businesses or franchises every day. @mybizon
– Vinnie Lynch, Ex SaaS Tech Startup CEO helping startups learn from my mistakes, what has worked for me and others to drive sale growth. @VLstrategies
– Jen Couldrey, The Upside Foundation enables startups to give back to their community by sharing their upside. @sharetheupside
– Jade Alberts, Workplace Strategist / Brand Influencer / StoryTeller / Business Development / Mentorer / Entrepreneur. @Jade_A_Consult
– Deborah Sweeney, I’m the CEO of MyCorporation.com, a company that assists with legal filing services for small businesses and entrepreneurs. @mycorporation
– Justin Hartzman, I’m the CEO and Co-Founder of @needlsads – the easiest and most effective way to advertise on social media. @needlsjustin
– Kendall Titchener, Content marketing for health and wellness companies. @pixelatedpinto
– Milan Vukas, Startup Mentor • Love talking about #Startups, #Sales & #Socialmedia. @m_vukas
– Kara Morgan, I am an Efficiency Expert and Lead Innovator at PlanIt! Outsourcing Solutions and PlanIt! Solar Blinds.