Startup Canada’s mission is to make Canada the best place in the world to start and grow a business.
As the voice of entrepreneurs, Startup Canada leads a national grassroots effort to build a vibrant entrepreneurial ecosystem that will fuel economic prosperity.
Since 2012, Startup Canada has launched 20 Startup Communities, built a network of more than 80,000 Canadians, worked with 400 partner organizations and 300 volunteers, and has become a leading catalyst in the global entrepreneurship movement as the secretariat of the Startup Nations and the founding investor in Startup Generation. Learn more at www.startupcan.ca.
“Canada needs a new generation of citizen-leaders who are crystal-clear about their purpose, who are powered by the passion of a big vision, and who transform the status quo by mobilizing communities of people to build systems that create profit and prosperity for all.” – Davender Gupta
Startup Canada Facts
- Startup Canada launched in May 2012 and today it is one Canada’s most followed and active national entrepreneurship organizations.
- Startup Canada represents more than 300 volunteers, more than 80,000 entrepreneurs and more 400 partner organizations that support entrepreneurs through mentorship, space, funding and resources.
- Startup Canada is not for profit, independent and inclusive of all entrepreneurs and those who support them.
- Startup Canada has programs nationally and in 20 communities to give entrepreneurs the tools and networks that they need to take their venture to the next level.
- Startup Canada collaborates with entrepreneurs and their communities to create and implement a long-term plan for improving their entrepreneurship ecosystem.
- Our work impacts the success of entrepreneurs from coast to coast.