2020 Entrepreneur Census
Canada is a nation of entrepreneurs who drive economic growth and job creation. A fulsome understanding of the state of entrepreneurship and entrepreneurship support is required to support the success and scalability of startups and small businesses across Canada, particularly during the COVID-19 pandemic.
A national census distributed to Startup Canada’s network of 250,000 entrepreneurs and enterprise influencers establishes baseline data to identify persistent challenges that prevent entrepreneurs from reaching full growth potential. Help us identify these strategic insights by completing our Census by Jan 22, 2021.
By completing the survey, you will be entered to win 1 of the following prizes:
- A guest spot on the Startup Canada Podcast
- A guest spot on the Thrive Podcast
- A fully branded Startup chat
- 15 $50 Visa Gift Cards
- Gift Boxes featuring Indigenous entrepreneurs, and their products
- Spotlights on the Startup Canada Newsletter (5 spots available)
Click below to read the 2019, 2018 and 2017 entrepreneur census reports.