“You are only as good as the people you hire” ~ Ray Kroc.
When first starting out, culture & vision are beginning to take shape and the initial hiring process, whether it be contract workers, part timers, will can have a huge impact on both. Finances are tight, and ensuring you can attract the right people, at an affordable rate, can be difficult. How can you attract top talent on a budget? What qualities should a startup be looking for in initial hires? When should I be initiating the hiring process? What is a hiring roadmap? Tune in to get these questions answered, and more!
Join Startup Canada (@Startup_Canada) on Friday, June 5th, 2015 for a live #StartupChats on Twitter from 12pm – 1pm ET, hosted by Lindsay McPhee (@lindsaymmcphee), Network & Online Coordinator at Startup Canada. Chat sponsored by Scotiabank.
- Dylan Hunt (@CareerFeedHQ), Co-founder of CareerFeed
- Veronique St. Germain (@VeroTalent), Managing Director at Vero Talent Solutions Inc
- Higher Talent Inc (@HigherTalent_HR), building workplaces that attract and retain top talent
- John Rampton (@johnrampton), Entrepreneur, Investor & Connector. Columnist for Forbes, Entrepreneur, Inc, HuffingtonPost, Blogger
- Yevgeniy Brikman (@brikis98), Writer, speaker, and traveler. Worked at: LinkedIn, TripAdvisor, Cisco. Author of: Hello, Startup
- Michael Overell (@mboverell), Cofounder of RecruitLoop, building a marketplace for Elastic Recruiting
- Steve Newcomb (@stevenewcomb), Founder of famo.us and Powerset (now Microsoft Bing) • board jQuery foundation • senior fellow UC Berkeley • designer • developer • ux • ui