[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]If you decided to move your startup out of garage, picking the right office location is a big signal that your biz is ready to engage more with the others – customers, investors, partners, etc. And locations come with their own culture, communities, and costs, just like starting up in your own garage gives certain atmosphere to biz. In this episode, we will talk about some key considerations entrepreneurs should make when finding right location for their startups.
Join Startup Canada (@Startup_Canada) and Mastercard (@MastercardCAnws) for a live #StartupChats on Twitter from 12pm – 1pm ET. Hosted by Kylie Woods, the Founder & CEO of Calgary-based Chic Geek (@kywoods_), we’ll discuss Choosing a Location for Your Startup.
- Neil De Silva. International Trade and Development Canadian International Development Consultants @KingCocaGold
- Majed Affan. I hold a Business Degree with more than 10 years of working experience for large business corporations in various business roles. I have helped a couple of startup companies , and consulted a few. I am currently running a product development project with a lean start up model. The product falls into the category of Home automation (IOT). SIVLS @SIVLSinc
- Karim Grissa International Business Development (Canada, France, Israel, Tunisia) Kyalis Group inc. n/a
- Carolina Ponce de Leon. Business development and Manage the relationship with clients, training and consulting Business Ventures Academy @Caroscakes
- Elizabeth Binning. A former Small Business Development Center Director, I now coach business advisors around the world on how to be the best advisor they can be. GrowthWheel @ExecCoach4Biz
- Peter Stastny. Use 40 years of business experience to support entrepreneurs by helping them focus on what they need to get done now and make the right decisions so that they can start to take actions now. CEDEC @hermitbird
- Kris Hans. I’m an ideas generator capable of turning dreams into reality and truly a social entrepreneur. I continue to undertake diverse roles and responsibilities that bring his skills and experience to serve Calgary’s many communities — a testament to the value that I place on civic participation and social enterprise. Currently, I’m a Co-Founder and Lead Strategist at Market Grade, an interdisciplinary consultancy focused on marketing, design, innovation, and strategy, and W21C‘s inaugural Entrepreneur in Residence at the O’Brien Institute of Public Health, Cumming School of Medicine, University of Calgary. I teach Business Management, Strategic Planning and Economics for Business at the University of Calgary and Business Communications at Mount Royal University. I’ve also taught Entrepreneurship, Business Plan Development, and Marketing in the past, and continue to work with students and start-up ventures to help grow their businesses and diversify the Alberta economy. Co-Founder & Strategist, Market Grade | Instructor, University of Calgary & Mount Royal University | Entrepreneur in Residence, W21C (Ward of the 21st Century, O’Brien Institute for Public Health, Cumming School of Medicine, U of C) @KrisHans
- Rivers Corbett. Entrepreneur in Residence at Opportunities New Brunswick and host of the Startup Canada Podcast Show. Talk to me more at www.meetrivers.com. Opportunities New Brunswick @riverscorbett