As we prepare to welcome 2016, we’ll look back on 2015 and the year that was. What were some of your greatest accomplishments as a small business owner? Greatest challenges? What tool(s) has helped you succeed the most this year? What are you hoping to continue or change in 2016?
Join Startup Canada (@Startup_Canada) and Intuit (@QuickBooksCA) on Friday, December 18, 2015 for a live #StartupChats on Twitter from 12pm – 1pm ET, hosted by Edwin Frondozo (@drgnmeme), on Year in Review.
– Intuit (@QuickBooksCA)
– Jarrod Goldsmith (@JarrodGoldsmith), Founder of eSAX Networking (@eSAXnetworking) and Sax Appeal Ottawa. Follow the #eSAX hashtag! (@SaxAppealOttawa)
– Clinton Senkow, Founder @SocialBare, Serial Entrepreneur, Board Member @NAIT_OHAA, Contributor @Yegfit, Freelance Writer. (@ClintonSenkow)
– Lyndon Johnson, Disrupting the public relations industry, one startup & small business at a time. Founder of http://thinkdifferently.ca & @COMMSBAR (@THINK_Lyndon)
– Stacy Corneau, Public Relations Practitioner. (@PRStacy)
– Patrick Lyver, Father, husband, designer, entrepreneur, devil’s advocate. Thinking creatively to change the world. Killing it with @Startup_Canada, founder of @kleurvision. (@patricklyver)
– Mark Burdon, Partner Manager at CRM Portal Connector, Freelance Writer, Dynamics CRM Solutions Guy. (@Mark_Burdon)
– Jonathon Moody, Co-Founder of Versature. (@jonathonmoody)
– Sarah Doody, User Design & Product Strategy (@sarahdoody)
– Janil Jean, Blogger | Brand Enthusiast | Social Media Addict . Tweets #smallbiz #brand #graphicdesign #SEO #webdesign #tech. Works at @logodesignguru @zilliondesigns. (@JanilJean)
– Norm Bond, Consultant & global strategist. Marketing, social media, PR. Solution dealer. Crashes servers. Sells out events. Highly influential | www.NormBond.com. (@normbond)
– OneStory, An easy way to create and share video interviews http://www.OneStory.com #ICareIShare. (@OneStory_com)