People choose to become entrepreneurs for many reasons. Whether it’s wanting to be your own boss, following your passion or trying something new, entrepreneurship is going to be a wild ride. Find out what it takes to be an entrepreneur and get the tips and tricks from experts to succeed.
Join Startup Canada (@Startup_Canada) and CEDEC (@CEDEC_QC) for a live #StartupChats on July 18th on Twitter from 12pm – 1pm ET. Hosted by Kylie Woods, the Founder & CEO of Calgary-based Chic Geek (@kywoods_), we’ll be learning about the Art of Being an Entrepreneur!
- Neil De Silva. International Trade and Development Canadian International Development Consultants @KingCocaGold
- Nalin Jain. Motivator Ahmad Associates, Ltd, P.C. n/a
- Majed Affan. I hold a Business Degree with more than 10 years of working experience for large business corporations in various business roles. I have helped a couple of startup companies , and consulted a few. I am currently running a product development project with a lean start up model. The product falls into the category of Home automation (IOT). SIVLS @SIVLSinc
- Karim Grissa. International Business Development (Canada, France, Israel, Tunisia) Kyalis Group inc. n/a
- Carolina Ponce de Leon. Business development and Manage the relationship with clients, training and consulting Business Ventures Academy @Caroscakes
- Amir Soltaninia. Strong background in accounting, HR, operation, organization and politics KMPG @AmirSoltaninia
- Jane Warr. Communications & Sales Trainer to 3x your Revenue Trainer Jane @TrainerJaneWarr
- Peter Stastny. Use 40 years of business experience to support entrepreneurs by helping them focus on what they need to get done now and make the right decisions so that they can start to take actions now. CEDEC @hermitbird
- Kris Hans. Idea generator capable of turning dreams into reality and truly a social entrepreneur. Co-Founder & Strategist, Market Grade | Instructor, University of Calgary & Mount Royal University | Entrepreneur in Residence, W21C (Ward of the 21st Century, O’Brien Institute for Public Health, Cumming School of Medicine, U of C) @KrisHans
- Rivers Corbett. Entrepreneur in Residence at Opportunities New Brunswick and host of the Startup Canada Podcast Show. Talk to me more at www.meetrivers.com. Opportunities New Brunswick @riverscorbett
- Megan Cornell. Founder and CEO of Momentum Law @megancornell