We’ve seen digital techs becoming the catalysts for lots of change in recent years. As we speak, some of the finest technologies are becoming saturated in its research and applications, that will make big waves of opportunities for entrepreneurs and businesses. In this episode, we will talk about the emergent tech trends, and how we can improve our businesses accordingly.
Join Startup Canada (@Startup_Canada) and Microsoft (@msft_businessCA) on Oct 26 for a live #StartupChats on Twitter from 12pm – 1pm ET. Hosted by Kylie Woods, the Founder & CEO of Calgary-based Chic Geek (@kywoods_), we’ll be learning about Digital Futures: The Shape of Things to Come.
- Mervyn Mabini
- Elias Puurunen. Sales & software development lead Northern HCI Solutions Inc. @agfinn
- Dianne Clark. Digital Technology Change Manager | Assisting organizations to be more tech-savvy and adopt affordable, sustainable and productive technologies. Trendspire Inc. @dianneclark_ca
- Brandon Houston. Digital marketing entrepreneur, Canadian Young Entrepreneurs Alliance Alumni, and coworking advocate with strong passion for building collaboration. Switch Video and The Creative Space Collingwood @BrandonHouston
- JF Amprimoz. Experienced Marketing and Analytics Leadership for Small and Startup Business Small Web Strategies @jfamprimoz
- Mouneed Shahid. I build and manage teams responsible for executing digital marketing strategies that drive business success. 2 Web Design. @2webdesign
- Ian King Venture Growth Specialist: Business Developer, Community Builder, Growth Marketer, Web Developer. CoinSmart.com @IanGeraldKing