Your costs of starting up will depend on the type of the business you are building out. Sometimes you will need fundraising right away to even begin building your business. This is why you need solid revenue models project how much revenue you will generate out of your business, as it is usually what your funders are interested in. In this episode, we will talk with our experts about how to determine right type of revenue models for your business, and raise funds.
Join Startup Canada (@Startup_Canada) and Mastercard (@MastercardCAnws) for a live #StartupChats on Twitter from 12pm – 1pm ET. Hosted by Kylie Woods, the Founder & CEO of Calgary-based Chic Geek (@kywoods_), we’ll be discussing Revenue Models and Raising Funds.
- Sydney Wong. VenturX aims to tackle the problem that 90% of startups fail in their first year; we provide an innovative solution to guide startups to launch and connect to funding. VenturX @venturx_team
- Mike Lee. Funding and taxation for startups Fundica @fundica
- Cagdas Onen. International Startup Catalyst Oppsense @cagdasonen
- Dan Cohen Passionate about science and tech ventures Accelerated Ventures Inc. @Dancohen_mtl
- Melissa Durrel. I’m a communications strategist that honed my storytelling skills as an award winning broadcast journalist and i’m obsessed with big ideas and how to tell the world about them! – I’m a female in the investor pitch coach space… it’s lonely in Canada. Durrell Communications @melissadurrell
- Justin Hartzman. Justin Hartzman, a serial entrepreneur, is the CEO and Co-Founder of needls – the internet’s first RoboAgency powered by AI and automation. Known for pioneering many markets and having multiple exits under his belt, he’s grown this two-year-old startup to a multi-million dollar company. needls @needlsJustin
- Bill Southworth. Serial entrepreneur, former sales and engineering vp in several public companies The Digital Microgrid Initiative @billsouthworth
- Richard White Seasoned executive Kivuto Solutions Inc. @RWhiteKivuto
- Thanh Le. Lotus Impact is providing acceleration services to social enterprises to scale up and receive funding from 0.5 – 3 million dollars. Lotus Impact. @lotusvillgro
- David Woll. golden rolodex and business background and experience to match www.wollenterprises.com N/A
- Jason Daley. Jason Daley works in tandem with founders as a Venture Catalyst to accelerate their business growth. He’s known as a passionate entrepreneur and community builder with heart. Axia Strategists / Reaction @BizDaley
- Eric In. I am in charge of venture investment in Canada, focus in Ontario and Québec CIC Capital @ericin_can