Selling your business at a certain stage might have been your initial goal, or maybe the decision to do so came after several years of operation. In either case, you want to make the transfer as efficient and advantageous as possible for everyone involved. On this chat, we will discuss the various business transfer options you should consider, decisions you’ll need to make, and the different processes involved in a business transfer.
Join Startup Canada (@Startup_Canada) and CEDEC (@CEDEC_QC) for a live #StartupChats on Nov 30 on Twitter from 12pm – 1pm ET. Hosted by Kylie Woods, the Founder & CEO of Calgary-based Chic Geek (@kywoods_), we’ll be learning about Preparing for your Business Transfer!
- Neil De Silva. International Trade and Development Canadian International Development Consultants @KingCocaGold
- Majed Affan. I hold a Business Degree with more than 10 years of working experience for large business corporations in various business roles. I have helped a couple of startup companies , and consulted a few. I am currently running a product development project with a lean start up model. The product falls into the category of Home automation (IOT). SIVLS @SIVLSinc
- Karim Grissa. International Business Development (Canada, France, Israel, Tunisia) Kyalis Group inc. n/a
- Carolina Ponce de Leon. Business development and Manage the relationship with clients, training and consulting Business Ventures Academy @Caroscakes
- Amir Soltaninia. Strong background in accounting, HR, operation, organization and politics KMPG @AmirSoltaninia
- Elizabeth Binning. A former Small Business Development Center Director, I now coach business advisors around the world on how to be the best advisor they can be. GrowthWheel @ExecCoach4Biz
- Rita Kim. MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS THAT SUPPORT START-UP, GROWTH AND SALE OF BUSINESSES. WE SUPPORT THEM WITH STRATEGY, BUSINESS PLANS, FINANCIAL MODELS, BOOKKEEPING, TRAINING AND COACHING ALL IN AN EFFORT TO RAISE FUNDING (INSTITUTION, GRANT OR INVESTOR FUNDING) PARTNERS FOR GROWTH ADVISORY SERVICES INC. @RitaKimPFG
- Sandra Spencer. Supporting business owners through education and consulting to build and grow sustainable companies, leveraging roles with other organizations Nimble Strategizing @nimblestrategy
- Rivers Corbett. Entrepreneur in Residence at Opportunities New Brunswick and host of the Startup Canada Podcast Show. Talk to me more at www.meetrivers.com. Opportunities New Brunswick @riverscorbett