Every entrepreneur has experienced this feeling at least once in their startup journey: FEAR.
What is your greatest fear as an entrepreneur? How do you plan to overcome it? Find out how other entrepreneurs overcame their fear of startup failure and what strategies you can use to get over your own worries about starting a business.
Join Startup Canada (@Startup_Canada) and Coaching by RockSTARS (@rockstar_coach) on July 29 for a live #StartupChats on Twitter from 12pm – 1pm ET. Hosted by Edwin Frondozo (@drgnmeme), we’ll learn all about how to Overcome Fear of Startup Failure.
– Coaching by RockSTARS ( @CoachingbyRock)
– Jarrod Goldsmith (@JarrodGoldsmith), Founder of eSAX Networking (@eSAXnetworking) and Sax Appeal Ottawa. Follow the #eSAX hashtag! (@SaxAppealOttawa)
– Justin Hartzman, Founder of Needls (@needlsjustin)
– Darcy Boucher, President & Founder, Bowda PR, @DarcyBoucher @BowdaPR
– Nunzio Presta, Founder & CEO, BizON (@mybizon, @nunziopresta)
– Nancy Beth Guptill, Sweet Spot Academy @nbguptill
– Drinky, Drinky.ca is a new ecommerce and promotional portal for the alcohol industry that allows consumers to find unlisted and unique products across Canada. (@drinkycanada)
– Melloney Campbell (@mellfeurtado13) – Project Management Professional with Digital and Data Driven Campaign Experience
– Ashley Hobb, Ashley works with @Startup_Canada on their Corporate Relations team. She also helps startups with their marketing & biz dev goals. (@AHobb)