We are living at the fastest pace of tech innovations and change in trends today. New opportunities are discovered, and they are quick to spread among the high-functioning and agile startups. And if you are able to stay edgy in tech trends, and weigh their opportunities for your business, you will make your startup stand from the crowd. In this episode, we will talk about this year’s tech trends, and fastest growing sector to prepare you for some upcoming changes.
Join Startup Canada (@Startup_Canada) and Scotiabank (@Scotiabank) for a live #StartupChats on Twitter from 12 – 1pm ET. Hosted by Kylie Woods, the Founder & CEO of Calgary-based Chic Geek (@kywoods_), we’ll be learning about Keeping Up with Technology & Innovation.
- George Mihailov. Everything Technology & Business Lamba Solutions n/a
- Jacqueline Kim Perez. One of the women helping lead Vancouver’s rise to prominence in the global Blockchain industry, Jacqueline is an entrepreneur, crypto-enthusiast, and the Program Manager of Victory Square Technologies and Blockchain Assembly. She has extensive experience in the technology sector with expertise in blockchain, cryptocurrencies, public companies, sales, marketing, event planning and management. Victory Square Technologies Inc. @jacqueline_kp
- Rod Schatz. I am accomplished technology senior executive, entrepreneur and published author with more than 20 years of demonstrated success spanning the management consulting, information management and custom application development domains. Alidade Stragegies @rod_schatz
- Ian King Venture Growth Specialist: Business Developer, Community Builder, Growth Marketer, Web Developer. CoinSmart.com @IanGeraldKing
- Robert Burko, CEO of ELITE Digital, a Growth 500 company and one of Canada’s leading marketing experts, @elitedigitalca