Whether you are starting up a social enterprise, or adopting socially-responsible practices as businesses, your efforts to address social problems not only empower the beneficiaries, but it also changes our consciousnesses as consumers. With the rise in interests in social-centric and impact-driven companies, you can seek to make a difference in lives of others, and make your solutions scale with your business side.
Join Startup Canada (@Startup_Canada) and Rogers (@RogersBiz) on Dec 7 for a live #StartupChats on Twitter from 12pm – 1pm ET. Hosted by Kylie Woods, the Founder & CEO of Calgary-based Chic Geek (@kywoods_), we’ll be learning about How Your Startup Can Make a Difference.
- Charlotte Kirby. Community builder, innovator, collaborator for entrepreneurs & start-ups The Village Hive @thevillagehive
- Niti Guhathakur. Fintech marketplace connecting global community of investors and advisors MFP Marketplace OPC PVT LTD and MFP Marketplace PTE LTd n/a
- Lauren Sears. I build transformational relationships with like-minded people trying to change the way traditional business is done. Common Good Solutions @commongood4all
- Stephanie Enders. Bridging the gap between creators & audiences, tech products & customers, and supporting entrepreneurs of all stripes. Startup Edmonton @startupedmonton
- Christine Whone. A designer at heart with a deep passion for web design and software design, she also has a zest for projects in print, communications, education, marketing, entrepreneurship and community development. Actually / Canada Learning Code @christinewhone
- Dr. Helen Ofosu. Builder of Resilient Careers and Organizations. HR and Career Consulting based on almost 20 yrs of experience and a PhD in business and work psychology (officially Industrial & Organizational Psychology). I/O Advisory Services. @drheleno_ca
- Alison Smith. Alison is the founder of the online Parent Learning Community, co-founder of The Thought Leaders in Parenting Collective and The Positive Parenting Movement group, and author of The Gentle Parenting Manifesto. A former teacher, Alison left the safety of a conventional path in favour of creating her own as an entrepreneur and life coach. Alison Smith Coaching @smith_coaching
- Lisa Lowthers. Common Good Solutions