Inefficiencies and lack of productivity are the antithesis to the very being of startups. With nimble and agile team, you can dodge the rigid decision structures, and aim to disrupt your industries. However, can your startups be more efficient? Are you leveraging available technologies and proven methods to make your operation more productive? If so, how are you using them? In this episode, we will be sharing you some top efficiency tips with our experts.
Join Startup Canada (@Startup_Canada) and Mastercard (@MastercardCAnws) for a live #StartupChats on Twitter from 12pm – 1pm ET. Hosted by Kylie Woods, the Founder & CEO of Calgary-based Chic Geek (@kywoods_), we’ll be discussing How to Streamline Your Startup.
- Neil De Silva. International Trade and Development Canadian International Development Consultants @KingCocaGold
- Majed Affan. I hold a Business Degree with more than 10 years of working experience for large business corporations in various business roles. I have helped a couple of startup companies , and consulted a few. I am currently running a product development project with a lean start up model. The product falls into the category of Home automation (IOT). SIVLS @SIVLSinc
- Karim Grissa. International Business Development (Canada, France, Israel, Tunisia) Kyalis Group inc. n/a
- Carolina Ponce de Leon. Business development and Manage the relationship with clients, training and consulting Business Ventures Academy @Caroscakes
- Amir Soltaninia. Strong background in accounting, HR, operation, organization and politics KMPG @AmirSoltaninia
- Elizabeth Binning. A former Small Business Development Center Director, I now coach business advisors around the world on how to be the best advisor they can be. GrowthWheel @ExecCoach4Biz
- Rita Kim. MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS THAT SUPPORT START-UP, GROWTH AND SALE OF BUSINESSES. WE SUPPORT THEM WITH STRATEGY, BUSINESS PLANS, FINANCIAL MODELS, BOOKKEEPING, TRAINING AND COACHING ALL IN AN EFFORT TO RAISE FUNDING (INSTITUTION, GRANT OR INVESTOR FUNDING) PARTNERS FOR GROWTH ADVISORY SERVICES INC. @RitaKimPFG
- Maria Anagnostou. The CorpConnector develops education programs to help entrepreneurs avoid strategic mistakes by giving them a behind the scenes look at the corporate and financial world. It also teaches startups how their own mindset is a catalyst for change for the economy and society alike. The CorpConnector @M_A_NAG
- Sandra Spencer. Supporting business owners through education and consulting to build and grow sustainable companies, leveraging roles with other organizations Nimble Strategizing @nimblestrategy
- Rivers Corbett. Entrepreneur in Residence at Opportunities New Brunswick and host of the Startup Canada Podcast Show. Talk to me more at www.meetrivers.com. Opportunities New Brunswick @riverscorbett