When the more the better does not always constitute the truth in our startup lives, being able to hire your first employees can feel empowering and overwhelming at the same time as startups. All of sudden, your responsibilities are being shared, and you will have someone else on board to add different thoughts to what your startup has been doing. This is why you need such a quality candidates to come in, and be motivated to thrive. In this episode, we will talk about how to find and retain quality talents as startups.
Join Startup Canada (@Startup_Canada) and Satya Organic (@SatyaOrganic) on Dec 21, 2018 for a live #StartupChats on Twitter from 12pm – 1pm ET. Hosted by Kylie Woods, the Founder & CEO of Calgary-based Chic Geek (@kywoods_), we’ll be learning about Hiring Habits of Successful Startups.
- Matthew Lester, Startup Advisor, Recruiter, Investor, Owner and Entrepreneur, @MattLesterIQP
- Stella Lee, Consultant, Advisor, researcher, Writer and Speaker about e-learning and emerging ed tech industry, @stellal
- Marina Byezhanova, Entrepreneur / expert on hiring and building worldclass company cultures, @pronexia
- Crystal Henrickson, Leadership & Founder Coach, @talentlove
- Tom Manimanakis, Social Purpose Biz Mentor & Founder of Ethos Assets, @TManimanakis
- Radisha Geddes, On a mission to help women create a business and life that leverages their talents & gifts, empowering them to stand in their truth with confidence, @RadishaGeddes
- Pat Mussieux, Award winning business coach and acclaimed international speaker, @PatMussieux
- Joshua O’Grady, Augmented Recruiter matching talent to their dream career, @gradeAstrategy