Entrepreneurship can be a lonely road, but it doesn’t have to be with the help of a mentor or champion to guide you through tough decisions. How do you find a quality mentor? What does the mentor-mentee relationship look like? What key questions should you ask? How does a mentor benefit from the relationship?
Join Startup Canada (@Startup_Canada) and @QuickBooksCA on Aug 10 for a live #StartupChats on Twitter from 12pm – 1pm ET. Hosted by Edwin Frondozo (@drgnmeme), Co-founder at Slingshot VoIP, we’ll learn about how to make the most out of mentorship.
– Intuit (@QuickBooksCA)
– Adarsha Datta, National Startup Lead & Technical Evangelist for Microsoft Canada (@adarshadatta)
– Christine Wolfl, Community Manager, @workplaceone
– Vania Karam, Vania is the owner of a tax practice in Ottawa and also works on small business financing and taxation issues. Accountant, Economist and Risk Manager, Vania Karam CPAs (@VaniaKaram)
– Frédérick Perrier, Project Manager Business Services, CEDEC @CEDEC_QC @Fredperrier
– Kivuto, Digital Distribution. Simplified. Committed to education technology for over 15 years. #edtech. (@KivutoSolutions)
– Janil Jean, Head of Overseas Operations at Logo Design Guru, a graphic design crowdsouring company that helps startups and small businesses in branding and digital marketing. (@logodesignguru @janiljean)
– Rich Silva, owner of Pain Point IT Solutions (@PPITSolutions)
– Stephen Partridge, International investor, advisor, board member and executive (@iamspartridge)
– Shawn Parr, CEO, Bulldog Drummond Twitter Handle: @guvnerbd / @bulldogdrummond
– Jen DeTracey, Top Marketing Expert | Author | Speaker |InnovaTOR | Biz Owner LIFT Strategies Lover of Life | Adversity Specialist. (@jendetracey)
– David Ciccarelli, CEO and Co-Founder of Voices.com, the largest online voice-over marketplace in the world. (@davidciccarelli)