All businesses have competition, and it’s a good thing. Competition is the invisible hand that guides your market providing the benchmarks for you to track growths and progresses. If you can monitor what your competitors are doing, and devise what your business can offer something novel that others aren’t, you can make sure you become the invisible hand driving the market, rather than the ones driven by it.
Join Startup Canada (@Startup_Canada) and Scotiabank (@Scotiabank) for a live #StartupChats on Twitter from 12pm – 1pm ET. Hosted by Kylie Woods, the Founder & CEO of Calgary-based Chic Geek (@kywoods_), we’ll be learning about Do You Really Know Your Competition?
- Anastasia Valentine. Champion of Women in STEM leading sales and marketing organizations for forward thinking, high growth tech companies. Versature. @AVV
- Christie Dick. Entrepreneur Advisor by day for Medicine Hat College, and business consultant and writer by night. Medicine Hat College. @benningcomms
- Trevor Bradley. Marketing guy for @QRACorp and Digital Marketing Freelancer – Also a total #AvGeek. QRA Corp. @trevorbradleyca
- Leon Van Der Poel. Providing consulting, coaching and advisory services to entrepreneurs of technology-based companies. Growth Strategizers. Ineo. @leonvdp
- Devon Smiley. I help people build the skills they need to ask for what they want, need and deserve. #maketheask. Devon Smiley. @DevonMSmiley
- André Bélanger. André has been a digital innovator since 1994 and is president of Hyperliens. Hyperliens leverages the talent and technology of startups to accelerate digital innovation in established companies. Hyperliens helps startups acquire the skills to be able to sign their first reference client. Hyperliens.ca. @andrebelanger
- Leo Desautels. President and founder of outdoorcovers.ca, Canada’s cover store. Outdoor Covers Canada Inc. @outdoorcoversca
- Jim Colthart. Serial Entrepreneur with executive experience in Canada, U.S. and intrenational markets as CEO, COO and CTO. C3 Global Technologies, Inc.
- Jordan St Jacques Crypto & Blockchain Speaker & Entrepreneur | ICO Management | Marketing SaaS | Instructor-class Digital Marketer. Digitera Interactive. @mydigitera
- Jens Baun. Founder of eMailPlatoform in North America. eMailPlatform. @danecanuck
- Bernadrdo Robledo. Dean of Academics. Adapting Marketing. @Bernardor
- Pat Mussieux. Award winning business coach and acclaimed international speaker. Steps2Happiness, Inc. @PatMussieux
- John Moroz. Growing revenue through product development. Expocrete. @PolkaLover
- Michael Popadiuk. Build business plans and sales/marketing strategies. Newport Agency a wts and partner company
- Michael Haynes. Helping B2B companies excel at understanding and responding to business customer needs. 2Excell Consulting. @2ExcellYourBiz
- Nunzio Presta. ME: Ex-pro athlete turned entrepreneur. COMPANY: online marketplace where people can buy, sell or grow businesses or franchises. BizON. @mybizon
- Patti Pokorchak. I take entrepreneurs from Sales FEAR to Sales FUN! Small Biz Sales Coach. @SmallBizSalesCo
- Alex Frakking Through HIT Laboratories has several research, sales, and marketing products HIT Laboratories @frakking
- David Albert. 4 time startup leader. Foodora. @davidalbert999
- Ross Paquette. Founder and CEO of Maropost—creating powerful platforms designed to drive growth. Maropost @RossAndrew
- Israel Ginez. Strategy and business relations – sales. Gindustrez Trading Inc.