As epicenters of innovation, startups flourish new ideas, and put these ideas to the test of the market for us. However, as much as they present more opportunities, they can be much more vulnerable to the changes in general economic climates. Financial resilience of the startups leads to the resilience of our innovation culture. In this episode, we will talk about how entrepreneurs can build financially resilient startups.
Join Startup Canada (@Startup_Canada) and Mastercard (@MastercardCAnws) on May 16 for a live #StartupChats on Twitter from 12pm – 1pm ET. Hosted by Kylie Woods, the Founder & CEO of Calgary-based Chic Geek (@kywoods_), we’ll be learning about Building Financial Resilience to Scale.
- Michael Koral. Michael Koral is the COO and Co-Founder of needls – the internet’s first RoboAgency powered by AI and automation. With almost two decades of experience running, marketing and scaling businesses, Michael has spent the past two years growing needls into a multi million dollar company. needls. @michael_needls
- Jade Alberts. Workplace Strategist / Brand Influencer / Business Development / Social Marketing / Content Creation / Entrepreneur. Jade Alberts Consulting. @Jade_A_Consult
- Frances Schagen. The 6 Stages to starting and growing your business without being overwhelmed. Business Owners Success Club.com. @FSchagen
- Jason Bacon. My entire role is focused on helping entrepreneurs start their business. I am a business planning expert who will help them create a value based company that has a higher chance of success, backed by market research. ATB Financial.
- Richard Taylor. I work with entrepreneurs as their CFO to help realize their business dreams. Trusted Advisor to Entrepreneurs. @CFOEntrepreneur
- Steph Sharp. F*NANCE is about people. Get a whole new perspective on how to train, disrupt, and transform your business using behaviour-driven financial tools. F*NANCE | Train. Disrupt. Transform. @stephsharpneuro
- Joy Adams. I am a Certified Cash Flow Specialist. Covenant Wealth Financial Services. @startupbenefits
- Martin Kuzma. Providing practical business advice to entrepreneurs who are starting or expanding their businesses. Harbord Associates. @harbordassoc
- Eytan Bensoussan. Founder of @NorthOneApp. Join us to see our beta at northone.io. NorthOne. @eytanbensoussan
- Gary Arora. International Trading of Healthcare Products, Real Estate. HanSon Canada. @Gajender
- Elaine Orr QuickBooks Ninja Balancesheets.ca @ElaineOrrBiz