With digital platforms like e-Commerce and SaaS, your startups can immediately reach international market if you decide to. You can market, sell, and provide customer services from across the world without having to have your teams on sites, but there must be a practical strategies to expand your businesses globally. In this episode, we will talk about the unique challenges about working in foreign markets as startups, and how to tackle them smart.
Join Startup Canada (@Startup_Canada) and Scotiabank (@Scotiabank) for a live #StartupChats on Twitter from 12pm – 1pm ET. Hosted by Kylie Woods, the Founder & CEO of Calgary-based Chic Geek (@kywoods_), we’ll be learning about Beyond Canada – Going Global.
- Bassem El-Rahimy. Responsible for supply, business development, strategic partnerships, insurance partnerships, account management and Commercial hosts in Canada Turo n/a
- Sari Abdo. Building a platform that deliver’s your city’s best restaurants directly to your desk hungrhub @MindofSari
- Jeff Dennis. I am the startup guy at Fasken, one of Canada’s leading law firms. I assist startups with their legal issues, strategic planning and financing requirements. Fasken @jmdennis
- David Albert. 4 time startup leader. Foodora. @davidalbert999
- Joshua O’Grady Augmented Recruiter matching talent to their dream career. Sprout. @gradeAstrategy