About This Event
Sharpen your financial management skills with a Startup Finance Bootcamp. The Startup Finance Program is presented by Startup Canada and Intuit Canada and is hosted by Startup Sault Ste. Marie.
Startup Finance Bootcamps are intensive workshops held in-person bringing together between 50 and 150 entrepreneurs with expert facilitators and the local startup finance providers and mentors.
Register now and:
- Hear from top Canadian entrepreneurs & experts
- Learn about the ‘5 Steps to Starting Up Right’ and where to access finance
- Get your startup finance questions answered by entrepreneur mentors and key players in the local small business finance ecosystem
- Network with local entrepreneurs
- Get 50% off Quickbooks Online and Startup Canada Memberships
- Get a pack of offers and tools from Startup Canada’s partners
- Build a bigger and better business
Walk away with the knowledge and network that they need to continue on course to building a financially fit and fundable enterprise!
- Entrepreneur Keynote
- Expert Crash course by a Chartered Professional Accountant
- Carousel Mentorship (e.g. Tools for Financial Success, Opening a Bank Account, Applying for a Loan, Grants, Crowdfunding, Angel Investment, SR&ED, etc.)
Register now! Spaces Limited!