Tech Prep List for Host:
1) Under your Mac Computer System Settings, in the Audio section, make sure:
“Output” tab has Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000 selected
“Input” tab has H4 selected
3) Under your Skype Preferences, in the “Audio/Video” tab, make sure:
Microphone has H4 selected
Speakers has Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000 selected
1) Start the Audio Hijack software and select from the podcast preset you created.
2) Your screen should look like this below.
3) Click on both of the blue “Recorder” boxes and point the ‘save to’ location under your new folder. (Make a new folder for each episode)
4) Call the Guest on Skype.
5) Press the record button in Audio Hijack to start the recording
6) Speak into the front of the microphone with your lips close to the microphone
7) Do a 3, 2, 1, GO! countdown with the guest to sync for post-porduction
8) When done stop the recording and drag files here to the Google Drive Link