Do you have ideas and views on how we can build a more entrepreneurial Canada?
Speakers’ Corner is a place for you to share your ideas on how to create the necessary conditions for Canadian entrepreneurs to succeed. From culture, youth entrepreneurship and education to high-growth enterprise, risk capital and accessing global markets, we want to share your ideas on how to start up Canada.
- Introduce yourself
- Introduce a challenge that you believe faces entrepreneurs
- Present your idea(s) on how you would Start up Canada
- Suggest how you think Startup Canada can add value and help entrepreneurs in the future
Instructions For Best Results
As you prepare your contributions please keep the following in mind:
Submissions should be 1-3 minutes in length.
We suggest the following formats for best results:
- WebM files – Vp8 video codec and Vorbis Audio codecs
- MPEG4, 3GPP and MOV files – Typically supporting h264, mpeg4 video codecs, and AAC audio codec
- AVI – Many cameras output this format – typically the video codec is MJPEG and audio is PCM
- MPEGPS – Typically supporting MPEG2 video codec and MP2 audio
- FLV – Adobe-FLV1 video codec, MP3 audio
And the following resolutions are preferred:
- 1080p: 1920×1080
- 720p: 1280×720
- 480p: 854×480
- 360p: 640×360
- 240p: 426×240
Please complete the following form to continue: