Data allows companies to find out what their target market is thinking, feeling, and buying. It also allows them to make calculated decisions, analyze risk, and ultimately, grow the business.
Join Startup Canada (@Startup_Canada) and Mastercard (@MastercardCAnws) on May 19 for a live #StartupChats on Twitter from 12pm – 1pm ET. Hosted by Edwin Frondozo (@drgnmeme), Co-founder at Slingshot VoIP, we’ll learn about Using Payments & Data Analytics to Grow Your Business.
– Justin Hartzman, Needls uses data science to make advertising on Facebook and Instagram more effective. @needlsAds
– Valier Song, Entrepreneur trained by #1 consumer packaged goods companies. @avasmartgarden
– Lori King, Promotional Products and Social Media Consulting. @1loriking
– Adrianna Prosser, Content creator, social media guru, community manager who digs geek culture. @adriannap
– Tammatha Denyes, Head Ecclesiast and QBO Cloud Innovator. Now IS the Time! @tdaccounting
– Alem Legesse, Team builder responsible for product and business development. @TrendifyLive
– Etyan Bensoussan, Co-Founder of @Ferstdigital. Join us to see our beta at ferstdigital.com. @eytanbensoussan
– Susan Watkin, Small business accountant, educator, and advocate. @WatkinSBS
– Carmen Reis, I support content development, sales and marketing, but a closet accountant with a creative streak. @smegurus