About This Event
It’s never been easier to get connected to those around you. Whether you’re located in Vancouver or Halifax, entrepreneurs can connect to and build relationships with the right people at all hours of the day. Find out ways to become a better connected startup through unique platforms and strategies on building the relationships that matter.
Join Startup Canada (@Startup_Canada) and Microsoft (@msft_businessCA) on July 26 for a live #StartupChats on Twitter from 12pm – 1pm ET. Hosted by Edwin Frondozo (@drgnmeme), Co-founder at Slingshot VoIP, we’ll learn about becoming a better connected startup!
– Christine Wolfl, President of Work It Social, a leading Toronto lifestyle social media agency. @workitsocial
– James Bowen, Serial entrepreneur, Chair of Startup Canada’s Startup awards, angel investor. @jamesBowen2015
– Jarrod Goldsmith, Jarrod Goldsmith is a Canadian small business community builder and is the embodiment of the small business spirit. @eSAXNetworking
– Natalie Korenic, Vancouver biotech startup Business Coordinator with a passion for communications and market research. @nvkorenic
– Tyler Cooper, Designer of all things related to transforming the customer experience in the telecommunications world. @TylerCooperDCS
– Jade Alberts, Workplace Strategist / Brand Influencer / StoryTeller / Business Development / Mentorer / Entrepreneur. @Jade_A_Consult
– Kara Morgan, I am an Efficiency Expert and Lead Innovator at PlanIt! Outsourcing Solutions and PlanIt! Solar Blinds. @planitoutsrcing
– Justin Hartzman, I’m the CEO and Co-Founder of @needlsads – the easiest and most effective way to advertise on social media. @needlsjustin
– Kendall Titchener, Content marketing for health and wellness companies. @pixelatedpinto