As the world becomes smaller with the help of technology and improved logistics, entrepreneurs have the opportunity to go global from the very beginning. What should you think about when going global? What skills does it take? How do you build relationships with the right people, thousands of miles away, while understanding a foreign economy and marketplace?
Join Startup Canada (@Startup_Canada) and UPS (@UPS_SmallBizCA) on January 27 for a live #StartupChats on Twitter from 12pm – 1pm ET, hosted by Edwin Frondozo (@drgnmeme), to learn What to Know When Going Global!
– UPS, Startup Canada’s shipping & logistics partner (@UPS_SmallBizCA)
– Kim Hong, VP Marketing, Trulioo, @TheKimHong & @Trulioo
– Ben Hutt, The Research Party, @BenSearchParty
– Norm Bond, Consultant & Global Strategist, NormBondMarkets.com, @normbond
– Miryam Lazarte, VP Business Development, LatAm Startups, @miryamlazarte and @latamstartupsco
– James Bowen, Entrepreneur & Chair of the Startup Canada Awards, Experiential Simulations, @jamesBowen2015
– Janil Jean, Head of Overseas Operations, Logo Design Guru, @JanilJean