We all know that entrepreneurship come with both glamours and grits. And if you are thinking about becoming entrepreneur as your next career option, you probably have one of the qualities that make great entrepreneur – taking risks. However, there are other lists of commitments that one needs to make in order to turn risks into opportunities. In this episode, we will provide some assessment opportunities for you to find out if you are fit to become an entrepreneur.
Join Startup Canada (@Startup_Canada) and Mastercard (@MastercardCAnws) on June 13 for a live #StartupChats on Twitter from 12pm – 1pm ET. Hosted by Kylie Woods, the Founder & CEO of Calgary-based Chic Geek (@kywoods_), we’ll be discussing Is Entrepreneurship for Me?
- Michael Haynes. Helping B2B companies excel at understanding and responding to business customer needs. 2Excell Consulting. @2ExcellYourBiz
- Neil De Silva. International Trade and Development. Canadian International Development Consultants. @KingCocaGold
- Nalin Jain. Motivator. Ahmad Associates, Ltd, P.C.
- Majed Affan. I hold a Business Degree with more than 10 years of working experience for large business corporations in various business roles. I have helped a couple of startup companies , and consulted a few. I am currently running a product development project with a lean start up model. The product falls into the category of Home automation (IOT). SIVLS. @SIVLSinc
- Karim Grissa. International Business Development (Canada, France, Israel, Tunisia). Kyalis Group inc.
- Carolina Ponce de Leon. Business development and Manage the relationship with clients, training and consulting. Business Ventures Academy. @Caroscakes
- Amir Soltaninia. Strong background in accounting, HR, operation, organization and politics. KMPG. @AmirSoltaninia
- Jane Warr. Communications & Sales Trainer to 3x your Revenue Trainer Jane. @TrainerJaneWarr
- Elizabeth Binning. A former Small Business Development Center Director, I now coach business advisors around the world on how to be the best advisor they can be. GrowthWheel. @ExecCoach4Biz
- Peter Stastny. Use 40 years of business experience to support entrepreneurs by helping them focus on what they need to get done now and make the right decisions so that they can start to take actions now. CEDEC. @hermitbird
- Rita Kim. MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS THAT SUPPORT START-UP, GROWTH AND SALE OF BUSINESSES. WE SUPPORT THEM WITH STRATEGY, BUSINESS PLANS, FINANCIAL MODELS, BOOKKEEPING, TRAINING AND COACHING ALL IN AN EFFORT TO RAISE FUNDING (INSTITUTION, GRANT OR INVESTOR FUNDING). PARTNERS FOR GROWTH ADVISORY SERVICES INC. @RitaKimPFG
- Kris Hans. I’m an ideas generator capable of turning dreams into reality and truly a social entrepreneur. I continue to undertake diverse roles and responsibilities that bring his skills and experience to serve Calgary’s many communities — a testament to the value that I place on civic participation and social enterprise. Currently, I’m a Co-Founder and Lead Strategist at Market Grade, an interdisciplinary consultancy focused on marketing, design, innovation, and strategy, and W21C‘s inaugural Entrepreneur in Residence at the O’Brien Institute of Public Health, Cumming School of Medicine, University of Calgary. I teach Business Management, Strategic Planning and Economics for Business at the University of Calgary and Business Communications at Mount Royal University. I’ve also taught Entrepreneurship, Business Plan Development, and Marketing in the past, and continue to work with students and start-up ventures to help grow their businesses and diversify the Alberta economy. Co-Founder & Strategist, Market Grade | Instructor, University of Calgary & Mount Royal University | Entrepreneur in Residence, W21C (Ward of the 21st Century, O’Brien Institute for Public Health, Cumming School of Medicine, U of C). @KrisHans
- Maria Anagnostou. The CorpConnector develops education programs to help entrepreneurs avoid strategic mistakes by giving them a behind the scenes look at the corporate and financial world. It also teaches startups how their own mindset is a catalyst for change for the economy and society alike. The CorpConnector. @M_A_NAG
- Rivers Corbett. Entrepreneur in Residence at Opportunities New Brunswick and host of the Startup Canada Podcast Show. Talk to me more at www.meetrivers.com. Opportunities New Brunswick. @riverscorbett
- David Taylor I work with business owners and executives to communicate vision, implement strategy, remove process inefficiencies, eliminate debt, improve profitability, increase cash flow, and enhance return on investment. Thinking Business Inc @davidmarktaylor