About This Event
SaaS, software as a service, has been one of the fastest growing areas in the tech industry. While prospects and opportunities seem promising, building a SaaS tool requires a great deal of strategy and planning, especially with the pace technology is shifting the entire software landscape. What are the first steps in building SaaS tools? What are the latest trends in this fast-growing industry?
Join Startup Canada (@Startup_Canada) and Microsoft (@msft_businessCA) on August 9 for a live #StartupChats on Twitter from 12pm – 1pm ET. Hosted by Edwin Frondozo (@drgnmeme), Co-founder at Slingshot VoIP, we’ll learn about Building and Using SaaS Tools!
– James Bowen, Serial entrepreneur, Chair of Startup Canada’s Startup awards, angel investor. @jamesBowen2015
– Tyler Cooper, Designer of all things related to transforming the customer experience in the telecommunications world. @TylerCooperDCS
– Jade Alberts, Workplace Strategist / Brand Influencer / StoryTeller / Business Development / Mentorer / Entrepreneur. @Jade_A_Consult
– Kara Morgan, I am an Efficiency Expert and Lead Innovator at PlanIt! Outsourcing Solutions and PlanIt! Solar Blinds. @planitoutsrcing
– Justin Hartzman, I’m the CEO and Co-Founder of @needlsads – the easiest and most effective way to advertise on social media. @needlsjustin
– Milan Vukas, Startup Mentor • Love talking about #Startups, #Sales & #Socialmedia. @m_vukas